Title: T4CRM055 - CRM 2016 Sales Management Certification Bootcamp
Duration: 2 days
Delivery Method: Full Time
Price: £1400 + VAT
Certification Bootcamp Package
This bootcamp contains the following additional benifits to help you gain your certification:
- Exam coaching classes, every evening during the Bootcamp
- The exam itself.
- Free post course exam coaching sessions via Skype.
- A free resit on Bootcamp during the next 12 months.
- Fully prepares individuals for the Microsoft CRM 2016 Sales exam MB2-713.
- Introduces the capabilities of Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 that allow you to track and manage the sales process from potential to close.
- Provides insight on sales process information.
- Introduces the tools available to analyze and report on sales information.
- Focuses on how an organization can nurture customer satisfaction through automation of business processes within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016.
- Provides an understanding of the new tools and features available in Dynamics CRM 2016, including Excel Templates and Word Templates.
- Examines Integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM with other products including:
- Skype and Skype for Business
Individuals wishing to obtain a certification in Dynamics CRM 2016 Sales should take this course. The primary audience is a partner who sells and implements sales modules in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016. This audience typically includes sales operations managers, customer service managers, service schedulers, administrators, office managers, executives, and consultants who want to demonstrate a foundational understanding of the application functionality.
At Course Completion
• Understand the context of Sales Management and review real-life sales scenarios.
• Identify how the various elements of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Sales fit together.
• Review the basic terminology used throughout the application.
• Review how the basic flow of sales activity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM begins with the entry of leads, and review ways to manage leads in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Identify the role of leads, and when they can be used.
• Know the Lead to Opportunity process and the roles of these records.
• Work with Sales Literature in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Explore the steps to create and maintain Competitors.
• Identify the features and benefits of the product catalog.
• Create and maintain unit groups for the product catalog.
• Add products to the product catalog, and describe the use of kit products and substitute products.
• Create price lists and configure as appropriate for different customers, marketing campaigns and special offers.
• Set up different price lists for different types of customers and marketing campaigns.
• Utilize the tools to available within Microsoft Dynamics CRM to capture important sales information and uncover new business opportunities.
• Identify how Goal Management enables organizations to manage and analyze performance.
• Use the Sales Analysis tools that Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides analyze and report on sales-related information
• Use reporting functionality to gain insight into trends, performance, and identifying opportunities and potential issues.
• Practice Goal Management features to establish and track progress against target values for key performance indicators.