Title: T4CRM041 - CRM 2016 Installation and Deployment
Duration: 2 days
Price: £1,400 + VAT
About this Course
This course provides individuals with the skills to install Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016. Additionally, this course focuses on the components used within a Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment, the hardware and software requirements needed to successfully deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and the installation instructions for the primary Microsoft Dynamics CRM components: the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server, the E-Mail Router, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Office Outlook. The course also covers upgrading from earlier versions, and administration tasks.
This training is intended for professionals deploying CRM 2016 on premise into their system. Individuals must be confident using and configuring Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server and Outlook.
At Course Completion
• Describe the System Requirements and Technologies
• Examine How to Install CRM Server and Reporting Extensions
• Review Deployment-Wide Administration Tasks
• Identify the Options for Upgrading to CRM 2016
• Describe the Options for Managing Email Synchronization
• Examine How to Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook
• Describe the Steps to Configure Internet-Facing Deployment
• Describe Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tasks
• Explore High-Availability Options