Title: T4CRM056 - CRM 2016 Customer Service Certification Bootcamp
Duration: 4 days
Delivery Method: Full Time
Price: £2800 + VAT
Certification Bootcamp Package
This bootcamp contains the following additional benifits to help you gain your certification:
- Exam coaching classes, every evening during the Bootcamp
- The exam itself.
- Free post course exam coaching sessions via Skype.
- A free resit on Bootcamp during the next 12 months.
- Fully prepares individuals for the Microsoft CRM 2016 Services exam MB2-714
- Introduces the capabilities of Service Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016.
- Includes modules on the latest extensions and features of CRM 2016 including:
- Interactive Service Hub
- Unified Service Desk
- Power BI Dashboards
- Voice of the Customer
- Provides an insight into all of the powerful Customer Service and Service Scheduling functionality capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016.
- Guides you through the process of working with your customers in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, including: resolution of customer complaints and services issues cost effectively, and provides insight on managing all related correspondence, documents, contacts and conversations.
Individuals wishing to obtain a certification in Dynamics CRM 2016 Customer Service should take this course. The primary audience is a partner who sells and implements customer service modules in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016. This audience typically includes sales operations managers, customer service managers, service schedulers, administrators, office managers, executives, and consultants who want to demonstrate a foundational understanding of the application functionality.
At Course Completion
• Understand the context of Service Management and review real-life service scenarios.
• Identify how Goal Management enables organizations to manage and analyze performance.
• Use the service analysis tools that Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides analyze and report on service-related information
• Identify the key set of terms, phrases and elements to effectively work with Customer Service Scenarios and Terminology
• Recognize why cases are the fundamental record type in service management, and represent a single incident of service.
• Use Queues to organize and store Activities and Cases that are waiting to be processed.
• Effectively search the Knowledge Base to access a repository of informational articles used to assist customer service representatives in the resolution of cases.
• Utilize Contract Management to specify the amount of support services a customer is entitled to.
• Use reporting functionality to gain insight into trends, performance, and identifying opportunities and potential issues.
• Practice Goal Management features to establish and track progress against target values for key performance indicators.
• Use the Service scheduling functionality and how it is designed to assist organizations when providing services that require complex combinations of resources.