Title: T4CRM007 - Introduction to Dynamics CRM Online
Duration: 1 day
Price: £500 + VAT
- This course provides information on the basic concepts of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015.
- Provides basic information about application navigation, setting up accounts, contacts and activities, basics of the sales and marketing process using Dynamics CRM.
- Teaches how to use data imports and exports and using the social pane.
- Discusses how to create a basic chart or dashboard that can be used to analyze data in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
This course is intended for individuals that plan to implement, use, maintain, or support Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 in their organization. The training is intended as an introduction to CRM for anyone getting started in CRM, and for CRM End Users looking to gain foundational knowledge of the application functionality.
At Course Completion
• Create, find, and update records in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Navigate Microsoft Dynamics CRM to interact and find data.
• Explain the different approaches to interact with CRM.
• Describe and interact with the three primary modules.
• Visualize, export, and import data.