Title: T4CRM006 - CRM 2015 Customer Service
Duration: 1 day
Price: £500 + VAT
- Introduces the capabilities of Service Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Focuses on how an organization can nurture customer satisfaction through automation of business processes within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015.
- Provides an insight into all of the powerful Customer Service and Service Scheduling functionality capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
- Guides you through the process of working with your customers in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, including: resolution of customer complaints and services issues cost effectively, and provides insight on managing all related correspondence, documents, contacts and conversations.
This course is intended for individuals that plan to implement, use, maintain, or support Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 in their organization. The training is intended for customer service representatives, service schedulers, administrators, office managers, CEOs, and consultants who want to gain foundational knowledge of the application functionality.
At Course Completion
• Understand the context of Service Management and review real-life service scenarios.
• Identify how Goal Management enables organizations to manage and analyze performance.
• Use the service analysis tools that Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides analyze and report on service-related information
• Identify the key set of terms, phrases and elements to effectively work with Customer Service Scenarios and Terminology
• Recognize why cases are the fundamental record type in service management, and represent a single incident of service.
• Use Queues to organize and store Activities and Cases that are waiting to be processed.
• Effectively search the Knowledge Base to access a repository of informational articles used to assist customer service representatives in the resolution of cases.
• Utilize Contract Management to specify the amount of support services a customer is entitled to.
• Use reporting functionality to gain insight into trends, performance, and identifying opportunities and potential issues.
• Practice Goal Management features to establish and track progress against target values for key performance indicators.
• Use the Service scheduling functionality and how it is designed to assist organizations when providing services that require complex combinations of resources.