Module 1: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Concepts
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM functionality
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM clients
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM records
- Application navigation
Module 2: Working with the Application
- Customer records
- Personal options
Module 3: Introduction to Sales Management
- Customer Scenarios
- Basic Record Types
Module 4: Lead Management
- Lead to Opportunity Process Form and Process Ribbon
- Convert Activity Records to Leads
- Qualifying and Disqualifying Leads
- Create, Maintain, and Use Sales Literature
- Create, Maintain, and Use Competitors
Lab: Create and Disqualify a Lead
Module 5: Working with Opportunity Records
- Create Opportunities and Work with Opportunity Form
- Changing Opportunity Status
Lab: Managing Sales Opportunities
- Create, work with, close, and reopen Opportunity records.
- Describe the different statuses of an opportunity.
- Use the assign functionality in Microsoft Dynamics to assign opportunities to other users.
- Manage opportunities from system views.
Module 6: Sales Analysis
- Running Built-in Reports
- Exporting Sales Information to Excel
- Working with Charts and Dashboards
- Working with System Charts from the Opportunity List
- Working with Dashboards
- Create a New Dashboard in the Workplace
- Sharing DASHBOARDS, Charts and Advanced Find Queries
Lab: Create a New Personal, Sales Dashboard
- Create an advanced find query
- Create a chart.
- Create a dashboard, and add the advanced find query and chart to it.
- Share the dashboard.
Module 7: New in CRM Online/2016 Sales and Marketing!
- Use of pre-formatted Excel templates to quickly create Excel documents directly from CRM.
- One click easy generation of documents from CRM using role based pre-defined Word templates.
- SMS marketing including inbound and outbound campaigns.
- Next generation Cortana integration for sales teams.
- Interactive generation of HTML in emails.
- New CRM app for Outlook included expand support to include Firefox, Safari for Mac and Outlook for Mac.
Module 8: Introduction to customising/configuring CRM
- Introduction to customisation and configuration
- Simplifying the user interface
- Using modified forms
- Using advance find
- Using modify views
- Using workflows
- Tailoring dashboards
Module 9: Other useful advice for those new to CRM Online
- Removing trial data
- How to install and configure the CRM Outlook client
- Using CRM with Microsoft office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Making best use of the free Microsoft CRM support teams
- Reporting a support case
- How to find help Online including: How to use CRM help system, How to make best use of CRM forums
- Obtaining more help including: Training courses, One to one Mentoring, Consultancy and External development by partners.
- Extending your own empowerment by making best use of other components of the CRM and office 365 stacks.