Title: T4CRM034 - CRM 2016 Customisation and Configuration
Duration: 3 days
Price: £1,700 + VAT
About this Course
This course describes the techniques required to customise Microsoft Dynamics CRM to meet the specialized needs of businesses. The topics covered include security; creation and configuration of entities; design of forms views and charts; auditing and solutions. The course describes each topic and how each topic relates to the other topics to produce a full configured, effective solution.
The brand new tools and functionality available in the release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 are also covered in detail within the following What's New in CRM 2016 module.
Module 12:New in CRM 2016 Customisation and Configuration
This training is intended for both novice and experienced customizers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM who are familiar with the end-user principles of the software. No programming skills are required, but a basic understanding of database principles will be an advantage.
At Course Completion
• Design and implement strategies for the creation of Business Units and Security Roles
• Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM Users and Teams
• Describe the principles of customising the system
• Create and configure fields for both custom and system entities
• Create and configure custom entities, including standard and activity entities
• Design, create and configure relationships between entities
• Create and configure Views, Charts and Forms for both system and custom entities
• Implement Field Security and Access Team Templates in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Design, create and configure Solutions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Design, create and configure Business Rules and Business Process Flows to guide users through their work